POLICY FOR TRANSPORT TO AND FROM MATCHES
Loughborough Town Cricket Club (“the Club”) is committed to ensuring all Children (i.e. all persons under the age of 18) participating in cricket have a safe and positive experience.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring all parents/carers are notified in writing of “pick up and collection points” for travelling to away games. The “pick up and collection point” will be Car Park, Loughborough Town Cricket Club.
- Notifying all parents/carers of their responsibility to ensure that their child(ren) to provide their own transport for their child to attend an away match.
- In the event that the parents/carers are unable to provide their child’s transport there will be a facility for a small number of children to travel to away matches with coaching staff.
- Ensuring all parents/carers are provided with relevant contact details to facilitate coaching staff being notified of a child being late for an away match or being unable to attend an away match.
- Ensuring that all parents/carers details are kept up to date in the event that contact is required e.g. in the event that child not collected at end of game, child injured during game.
- In the event that a child is not collected either at the end of the away match or at the end of a training session/home game the parents/carers will be contacted and the child returned to the Home Club by the coaching staff to await collection by the parent/carer as soon as possible.
Please note the club cannot accept responsibility for getting your child to away matches